Work-in-Progress Phriday 1/18/13

I had a lot of time to crochet on Sunday, and some Monday night, so I made huge progress on my Shawlini.
Coral colored lace shawl worked just past the center point
Shawlini, worked past the center point, decreasing now
Coral lace stitches
Shawlini stitches, close up
I worked a few more rows on my Motivated Heretic, too. I'm working row 34 now.
rainbow colored diamonds and triangles in a shawl
My crochet charity group at work met this week, and I'm so proud of my blind students/group members! They've finished 6 baby blankets to be donated to the children's hospital. I'm washing and blocking the blankets this weekend. Many of the blankets are patterns that they came up with on their own. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments or suggestions? We would love to hear from you!