Crochet Project Christmas Catch Up: Felted Hat Take 2

Last autumn, I attempted my first felted project, which turned out too big for my intended recipient because I neglected to check yarn weight when I bought the yarn. I made it again in the same yarn (Brown Sheep Co Lamb's Pride), except using worsted instead of bulky, and color, Blue Skyways. I used the same Oro Hat free pattern, but with an I hook. This time the hat turned out the perfect size, a bit big before felting, perfect after felting. The hat only used about half a skein, and since I bought extra, I now have 2 and a half skeins left to make something else. I adore crocheting with this yarn!
Oro hat, front, before felting
Oro hat, side, before felting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments or suggestions? We would love to hear from you!