Crochet Project Christmas Catch Up: More Hats

Between Hubby and I, we crocheted about 75% of our Christmas gifts, and as Christmas approached and the list didn't get any shorter, it quickly became apparent that updating this blog with completed projects would have to wait until after the holidays. I didn't intend to delay those updates until March, however! So what follows will be a slew of Christmas project FO's, at least the ones I made.

The Reversible Strands hat seemed to be our go-to handmade Christmas present. I made another 4 as gifts, each made with a K hook and stash yarn. One for my brother was in the Steelers' football team colors, created with Bernat Satin in Ebony and some unnamed gold stash yarn (probably also a Bernat yarn). One was for my brother-in-law, crocheted with Simply Soft Shadows in Dark Moss. Another was for a friend, made with Caron Jumbo Prints, in Mixed Greens (yarn has been discontinued, but the same color is available in Caron One Pound). The fourth one was for my Uncle, created with Vanna's Choice in Charcoal Gray and leftover Charcoal Print from his matching scarf.

Steelers hat
Dark Moss hat
Mixed Greens hat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments or suggestions? We would love to hear from you!