Work-in-Progress Phriday 7/13/12

There have been a lot of changes here in the last month. I completed my first crochet contractor project early last week, then took most of the week off from crocheting. This week, I started my part-time job. My new schedule doesn't lend itself to WIP Wednesday posts any longer, so I've tweaked the name and will post on Fridays. I saw the Phri-for-f spelling on a local Philadelphia-based restaurant menu and liked it, so I'm borrowing it.

Despite my new work schedule, I got several rounds done on the Spiral Blues baby blanket. That's a good thing because Squish, my soon-to-be-born nephew, is due the end of the month!
teal and royal blue spiral baby blanket covering almost the width of the mattress
Spiral Blues baby blanket, working Round 36

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments or suggestions? We would love to hear from you!