Knitting and Crochet Blog Week: Day 6 - Something To Aspire To

Pink Banner for Knitting and Crochet Blog Week
As Kimberly mentioned in her post this morning, I too think Tunisian crochet is awesome (especially Tunisian enterlac). However, for me, at this point it's one of those things I'm not sure I will ever put forth enough effort to master (or even attempt).
I have only just begun to teach myself the basics of knitting (casting on, knit stitch and pearl stitch), so right now it is all a bit challenge for me. Thus, I continue to be in awe of so many neat knitting projects I see on blogs and Ravelry. I hope that by the end of this year I'll be able to make something as simple as a dish cloth or scarf, but I still need a lot of practice (especially since I keep getting distracted from knitting practice by cool crochet projects I just *have* to make. LOL). small rectangle of knit and pearl stitches in purple variegated yarn laying on a laptop keyboard.

No comments: