Knitting and Crochet Blog Week: Day 5 - And Now For Something Completely Different

The blog topic for today was to do something on the blog that I haven't done before, but the suggestions given were either things I've done already (photographic blog post), or wasn't interested in doing (video blogging, podcast).

Instead, I'm using a graphic I created for my Double Vision Throw, in-progress now. In order to keep the square order and colors straight, I needed a color chart. There are one hundred squares using ten colors, and I didn't want to create any duplicates, because I don't have much spare yarn. The hardest thing about creating my chart was finding colors to approximate what they should look like on the real throw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments or suggestions? We would love to hear from you!