Crochet Project: Chevron Scarf

This week's eye doctor trip crochet project was a very pretty chevron scarf:
Chevron Scarf - a scarf worked in a zig-zag pattern with yarn that gradually fades from dusty rose, light blue, violet, magenta and moss green. Scarf being modeled around a neck
For this project, I used a size H hook and a skein of Bernet Mosaic yarn in "Fantasy" with the One-Skein Chevron Scarf pattern by Dena Stelly (Ravelry download). I used the pattern for the narrow scarf, but I appreciated that adjustments for a medium and wide width scarf were also included in the writeup. I just repeated the ripple pattern until I had used up all my yarn, so after blocking the scarf measures approximately 4.5 inches wide by 64.5 inches long. This was another fun, quick to make scarf that was great for working on in the car, and I am very happy with how it turned out.

No comments: