Work-in-Progress Phriday 9/28/12

We've had several roller coaster weeks, which is why I didn't post last week. I have made good progress on my Rose Valley Cardigan, finishing the second panel and finishing the first sleeve. I decided to make the sleeves elbow length, thinking they'll be more like 3/4 length after I block the cardigan, since this particular stitch pattern really opens up with blocking. Note to my blind readers: since Blogger forced the new blog style upon us again, I'll add alt tags once I find them in the new HTML layout. Sorry :-(

teal blue cardigan half with sleeve added
Rose Valley Cardigan - First sleeve compete
second half - long lacy panel - of teal blue cardigan
Rose Valley Cardigan - Second panel done

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments or suggestions? We would love to hear from you!