As I started finishing up all my holiday projects I began working on a few projects for myself. The first of them was a kitchen towel set, using this Hanging Dish Towel pattern, a size H hook and a little less than one skein of leftover Lion Brand Lion Cotton yarn in "Orchid".
For one towel I worked the entire pattern as written, but added a few extra rows in length. For the second towel I worked the pattern for the first 25 rows, but then I switched to solid hdc for 20 rows. Then, I went back to the pattern and worked row 20 again to finish off the towel with the scallop stitched bottom edge to match the first towel.