WIP Wednesday 5/30/12

We traveled to south FL for Memorial Day weekend, which ended up as 19 hours in the car. I got a lot of reading and crocheting done. :-)
Toes complete and started the cable pattern of my Summer Cable socks
Working Round 23 of the Spiral Blues baby blanket
When we arrived home Monday night, we found our KnitPicks yarn winder had already been delivered. I only ordered it Thursday afternoon. :-) I accidentally dropped the old one a couple weeks ago, and the winder arm snapped off, so we needed a new one. Fastest KnitPicks order yet! So while we watched TV Monday night, Hubby wound yarn. In case there was ever any doubt, this photo is proof that coral is my favorite color! That is 3 different yarns, in case you were wondering...
Coral yarn pyramid
Now I can start my Infinity Wrap, since the yarn is dry and has been wound into a center-pull ball....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments or suggestions? We would love to hear from you!