WIP Wednesday 1/4/12

Happy New Year! One of my crochet goals for this year is to take better care of my hands and wrists while crocheting, since I experienced some soreness and stiffness last year. Part of that involves hand stretching. Part involves working on each project for only 30 minutes and then taking a stretch break. The final part involves having several projects going at once, which I haven't liked in the past, so that I can switch to a project with a different hook size during crochet meetings. So, I have 3 WIPs this week.

Car seat baby blanket using an H hook
Still working on my Christmas socks, using a C hook
Handspun Bouquet scarf using an L hook

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I have 3 projects going right now too. I WILL blog about some of them here one of these days.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Questions, comments or suggestions? We would love to hear from you!