I Can't Believe I'm Crocheting Socks

cover of I Can't Believe I'm Crocheting SocksI Can't Believe I'm Crocheting Socks
by Karen Ratto-Whooley

Book Description:
I Can't Believe I'm Crocheting Socks (Leisure Arts #5263) by Karen Ratto-Whooley teaches how to make comfortable, attractive socks for the family. Karen tells how to pick the right yarn and supplies, how to make sure your socks fit properly, and how socks can be constructed. You' ll find two patterns in men's sizes, five in women's sizes, and two that fit older children as well as women. The handy guide will speed you on your way to creating these soft accessories for pampered feet. It won't be long before you hear yourself say, I can't believe I'm crocheting socks! 9 Patterns include Basic Cuff-Down Socks, Basic Toe-Up Socks, Ankle Socks, Cabled Socks, Cobblestone Socks, Lace Socks, Ribbed Cuff Socks, Ripple Socks, and Tube Socks.

My Review:
I adore this sock book for crocheters. The first two patterns use light weight (3) yarn in lots of colors for the different parts of the sock, and teach you how to make a cuff-down sock and a toe-up sock. I made the Ripple socks, which turned out fabulous and they fit nicely, since Karen also gives instructions for measuring to get a perfect fit. The errata on her website is useful for determining which measurements to use for each sock. I'm starting on the ankle socks next!

You can buy I Can't Believe I'm Crocheting Socks at your local craft store, book store, or online at Amazon. Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments or suggestions? We would love to hear from you!