It took me about 2 weeks to make them. I made a size medium, but I only did 4 rounds of Pomp-a-Doodle at the cuffs, instead of the 9 rounds the pattern calls for. I finished crocheting them 2 weeks ago, then this week, I used matching puff paint to decorate the bottoms and make them non-slip. I washed and dried them again, and everything stayed where it should.
My photos turned out much bluer then the yarn is, it's more of a light teal/greenish-blue. I have supplies to make another two pairs in different colors, but I'm not planning to make them right away.
|Light teal slipper socks|
|Slipper sock stitches and pom-poms close-up|