Crochet Project: Rose Valley Cardigan

It took less than a month to complete this project - the Rose Valley Cardigan. It would have been done even more quickly if I'd had more free time to crochet. I finished it with 4 days to spare before the work event I was making it for. The free pattern is in Caron Connections e-newsletter #185. I used 3.5 skeins of Simply Soft Light in the Hawaiian Sky colorway, and an I hook. After I got about 2 repeats into the pattern, I realized I've done projects with this stitch pattern before. I enjoyed learning a new seaming technique, used on the back of the cardigan.
Rose Valley Cardigan finished, front
Completed Rose Valley Cardigan - Front

Rose Valley Cardigan finished, back
Completed Rose Valley cardigan - Back

closeup of Rose Valley Cardigan stitches
Rose Valley Cardigan - Stitches closeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments or suggestions? We would love to hear from you!